- 70% Propyl Alcohol with 0.5% CHG
- Contains an emollient
- Tested according to EN1500, En12791, EN13624, EN13727
- For hygienic hand disinfection, apply 2.5 ml on visibly clean hands and rub well until dry
- For surgical hand disinfection, use approximately 5 ml and rub well into hands and forearms until dry
- For hygienic hand disinfection, apply 2.5ml on CLEAN hands and rub well until dry
- Ensure hands are clean prior to application, use our Hand soap EU where necessary prior to application.
Not all hand sanatisers are made equal! There is some scary stuff out there, be safe stick to a certified product.
The product complied with the pass requirements of SANS 490:2013 as stipulated in SANS 5261:2009 as tested by M and L Laboratories (Pty) Ltd Certificate no: 11123616.
Apply i-Scrubs directly to your palms ,rub hands together working product into and around all fingers and your palms until hands feel dry, remember to include your wrists for maximum protection.
Habitat water-less hand scrub primary component is rubbing alcohol. Being Gel free will not leave a sticky residue. Rubbing alcohol is proven effective against 99.9% of known germs and viruses which is why it's found in virtually all hand sanitisers around the globe.
A perfect companion to our Office Mate equipment cleaner.
Use of disinfectants: alcohol and bleach to sanitise.
Alcohol and bleach are acceptable chemical disinfectants if used appropriately. As with any other disinfectants, soiled surfaces need to be cleaned with water and detergent first.
Habitat Hand scrub. 70% ISO PROPYL ALCOHOL . Manufactured as per WHO recommendations.
Alcohol is effective against influenza virus. Alcohol is often used to disinfect small surfaces (e.g. rubber stoppers of multiple-dose medication vials, and thermometers) and occasionally external surfaces of equipment (e.g. stethoscopes and ventilators). Since alcohol is flammable, limit its use as a surface disinfectant to small surface-areas and use it in well-ventilated spaces only. Prolonged and repeated use of alcohol as a disinfectant can also cause discoloration, swelling, hardening and cracking of rubber and certain plastics.