Brick Force is an industrial strength acid wash product designed to remove excess dagger from tools and brick surfaces. Also used to remove alkaline residue such as soap, fat and grease residue restoring tired surfaces to their pristine original condition. A favorite with cleaning companies faced with heavily soiled areas such as old mine dormitory wash rooms.
- A strong acidic cleaner to remove excess cement, grout and concrete from equipment and bricks work.
- Brick Force also removes rust and cement from building equipment & earth stains from masonry surfaces.
- Remove stains from mosaic and pool copings and eliminates mold and mildew.
- Removes alkaline residue such as soap, fat and grease residue restoring tired surfaces to their pristine original condition.
- Apply onto soiled surfaces and wait 5-10 minutes
- Scrub or brush off off excess mortar or dirt and rinse with water.
- For quick results use undiluted.
- Can be diluted 1:5 or 1:10 with water, depending on how hard the product will be expected to work. More dirt to remove increase concentration.
- Must be rinsed off with clean water when finished
Suitable PPE must be worn when working with cleaning chemicals.